Friday, December 29, 2017

how many times, you?

i have lost the mixing spoon,
the one for the tea

the tea i drink to stay on top of you,
blood-red parasitic umbilical worm
keep trying to claw your way
up to me in my own womb 
no you shan't have a key! i forbid it. 

but we'll ignore that for now. the corpse brings me apples. 

the string to stitch my mouth shut is made of paper.




demure, i'm sure
the no-sun land is right for me

sure it is, 
worm of round mouth and so, so many teeth
your black body thin, aching thin all these years
you ululate for you

well, conqueror, Caesar, Henry the Eighth
take and take and get fat on your throne
you can suck and 
you can suck
you can rape and pillage,
now i'm here

you're welcome, daddy
shall i call you that still? 

nothing but a hostage. 
you wish by you
you think by you
you think the stars aligned, your God came through



 you wish it was by you.

No comments: