Wednesday, December 6, 2017

all of me and none

i've missed you, blog, do you know that? i broke my own heart and i swore never again, never again, it's done. he's taken from me all that is, and it's done. 

i reclaim. present tense. not future purpose. i do. 


you shit eater vampire sucker you sucked me away. all of me. couldn't get it back. blinded eyes. they see too much too little. all of me and none. 



https://weheartit.com/entry/167050045
i am wrong. not shit-eater. daughter-eater. 

i owned nothing. past tense. you have been taking it all. present perfect progressive.  perfect. ha. 


i suppose the point here is progression, father mine. the equation balances out now without you. 


it was not choice, it was not fate, it was not for the best and i'm glad you're here as you both like to say because it cuts with a ragged knife (vampire sucker) that i'm back, home city this trap, your tentacles five minutes away. 


i cling to that bridge over the river. i have been watching documentaries about the days before bridges. impenetrable barrier, ride horseback thirty-five miles west around the beginning. 


your car now means nothing. i have locks on my doors. loophole windows for arrows in sides of the keep. the holes for hot oil and i'll douse you in flames. 


the inside of my mind, it's mine.




https://weheartit.com/entry/250659014

No comments: