Friday, December 29, 2017

beyond the pale

pardon me, 
i'm distracted by that fat corpse you walk in.

i've dreamt again 
of bodies, dead.
the land of no-sun.
the land of dream-dead. 
the smell is the same, you know,
and my slippery hands
o my hands i can't grab on




o fat little leech are you
shall we invite your friends, now you're here? start a party? 
rewire the neural networks, fireworks,
dependence again, feed you?

you didn't even plan it. you don't know what you do,

you psychopath you narcissist you lurching dead i see through you 

we'll play hide and seek

you'll hide behind your religion, your god who planned it all,
you'll hide behind me, how i do, meant to be, best place for you
suck and seek 
until that black body's too fat to fit inside my skull
but you are dead, you don't know, you keep on,
keep on
implode my skull
infect me. as you never meant to do. 

i'm sorry, i don't mean that nicely. you gave up your eyes long ago. 


me, i'll hide in the laundry basket, as i always do

don't come find me, won't you?


oh, right. you don't need to. 




No comments: