Thursday, April 28, 2011

hero complex

my dear, is it you who are distancing us or just the semi-gloss of making up with the girl we both know is pulling you down? you can't save her. no one can. i can't save myself either but the difference is i don't let you try. 




not-feeling is a lost art. i have become too triangulated in your relationship, the third party, the convenient one. 


i'd tell you this if you fed me red wine by the bottle, asked me about my sudden retreat. but i'd like to think i'm in the right in my silence, that truth is too rash and acknowledging my existence as such too fanciful.

1 comment:

Aurélie said...

dearest, if we could only read minds.. life would be so much easier to adjust to. now, all we can do is think and maybe do, then wait and see. should we stay silent or should we scream our lungs out?
bisous, a